The Great Goosehunt: Terms And Conditions

Topics related to the Christian Soldiers Newsletter discussed here.

Moderator: Officers

The Great Goosehunt: Terms And Conditions

Postby [CS] Vincenzo on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:33 am

IT HAS BEGUN

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
1.1 There are select few individuals who may or may not be eligible to play. Few individuals know the real identity of Vincenzo. As a result of continuing on and finding the first clue those individuals who are aware of the full identify agree to keep those photos to themselves unconditionally for ‘personal’ uses only. The reader acknowledges that express rights of copyright that Vincenzo and his Australian subsidiaries own on the distributed materials to members of the Christian Soldiers Clan. These members who have received such materials in past expressly agree not to edit, readdress, re-email, forward or do any such action what-so-ever those images.
1.1.1 The writer expressly acknowledges that the photo used will be brand new and unviewed previously by anyone in the Christian soldiers clan.
1.2 The writer highlights that competition in the Christian Soldiers Easter Egg hunt shall be open to all members and that privilege of use of the photo will be open to all users who successfully solve the puzzle.
1.3 Competitors agree not to post the photo on the forums as a standalone document allowing cheaters (legally referred to as llamas) who have not completed the puzzle to use the photo for their own good.
1.4 The photo given may be used for any purpose what so ever in what ever context so long as it is not posted as a stand alone photo.
1.5 The writer acknowledges that members wishing to access the photo must first give their name, contact details, bank and credit card details sending them to : hole_in_the_wall@hotmail.com . (please note this part is a joke :P)
1.6 Seeing as you have got this far The writer intends to give you one free clue: E.
1.7 Please use your code word located at the real beginning of this quest to begin the hunt.
1.8 You agree not to cheat by going to the hosting websites and sifting through those places or by checking the moderator logs
1.9 Just so that you don’t cheat there are great incentives for following the rules.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Last edited by [CS] Vincenzo on Fri May 08, 2009 12:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
He made me an offer I couldn't refuse- Hosea 2:18

[CS] Scubadvr wrote:Pale, I wish you'd quit sugar-coating everything, and just tell us how you REALLY feel..... :lol:
[CS] Palerider wrote:I did that once...remember...it was not well received.
[CS] Xid wrote:Maybe Jingle Bells will have more cowbell... I suppose I could take out the jingle bells and replace them with a cowbell. Call the song Moomoo Clank?
[CS] Vincenzo
Clan Officer

Re: The Great Goosehunt: Terms And Conditions

Postby Hooligan on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:07 pm

HMMMMM....
Hooligan
Clan Member

Postby [CS] vizwhiz on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Pssstt...Hooligan...is Easter on a different day in Australia?
Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice! (author unknown)
[CS] vizwhiz
Clan Member

Postby Hooligan on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:42 pm

:lol:
Hooligan
Clan Member

Postby [CS] Vincenzo on Fri May 08, 2009 12:14 am

Good Luck.

Happy Hunting
He made me an offer I couldn't refuse- Hosea 2:18

[CS] Scubadvr wrote:Pale, I wish you'd quit sugar-coating everything, and just tell us how you REALLY feel..... :lol:
[CS] Palerider wrote:I did that once...remember...it was not well received.
[CS] Xid wrote:Maybe Jingle Bells will have more cowbell... I suppose I could take out the jingle bells and replace them with a cowbell. Call the song Moomoo Clank?
[CS] Vincenzo
Clan Officer

Return to Letter to the Editor